Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution is original, has not been previously published, and is not under editorial review for publication elsewhere; otherwise, justify in "Comments to the Editor".
- All the co-authors are aware that this manuscript has been submitted, agree with the Journal policies and authorize the publication.
- The files for submission are in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF format (provided they do not exceed 2MB).
- All the Internet page addresses (URLs), included in the text (e.g.: http://www.ibict.br) are active and ready for clicking.
- The text follows the style standards and reference requirements contained in Article Style Model . English version at Paper Sample
- The text has simple spacing; uses a 12-point font; uses italics instead of underlining (except for URL addresses); with figures and tables inserted at the end of the work rather than in the body of the paper.
DiscussionDiscussion and Response are evaluated by the Editors and published in the first issue after submission
The names and addresses informed in this journal will be exclusively used for the services rendered by this journal, and will not be made available to other ends or to third parties.